Date: Mon./Tues. Aug 3rd/4th at 8 AM –5 PM
Location: Online Event
Hosted by: Northwest and West Suburb Jobs
Details: Virtual Job Fair 8/3 & 8/4 – Immediate Jobs in Lakeland, Florida
Click Here to Schedule: https://2020immediatejobs.appointlet.com/s/lakelandfljobs
Or Call/Text Nina today at 224.385.4638
A recruiter will call you on your selected interview time on 8/3 and 8/4 to discuss the opportunities at Styrker in Lakeland, FL.
This is a career opportunity for Stryker, one of the world’s leading medical device technology companies. Stryker was recently ranked #16 in the Top 100 Best Companies to work for in America. You will learn how to prepare equipment for the medical field. Training is provided for anyone interested in the opportunity, we are hiring entry level and experienced candidates on all shifts.
What you’ll receive upon hire at Stryker: (Temporary-to-hire opportunities)
Stryker employees enjoy the following benefits: – Competitive wages – Insurance – Vacation/Sick Time – Paid Holidays – 401K – Tuition Reimbursement for Education, Special Training, Certifications.
Shifts Available and Pay: ($10.20 to $11.20 per hour)
• 1st shift – (4am/ 5am – End Time 3:30pm), Mon.-Fri. (OT on Saturday) – $10.20/hour
• 2nd shift (4pm- End Time 2:30am) Mon. – Fri. (OT on Saturday) – $11.20/hour
• Weekend Shift (5am – End Time 3:30pm) Fri. – Mon. (OT on Tuesday) – $11.20/hour
• Over-time Available on all shifts
• Responsible for cleaning, testing and/ or packaging of medical devices
• Responsible for meeting hourly goals that meet quality requirements
• Basic computer skills are required to complete the required training
Where you’ll be working:
• Work in a clean and climate-controlled warehouse
• Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as surgical hair cover, surgical face mask, surgical gloves, face shield, safety glasses and lab-style gown.
• Proof of High School Diploma/GED (at a minimum) required
• Ability to speak, read and write English
• Ability to stand, walk, and work in a fast-paced environment where you will be completing repetitive hand to finger motions.
More Info: Click Here