Founded in 2010 by Alessandra Stillinger and Alicia Fields.
With Love Productions is a not-for-profit, non-partisan, volunteer-based 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing a unique, live musical/theatrical experience to the Polk County community.
Our mission is to fill the eyes and ears of the people to captivating and awe-inspiring artists and their artistry while raising awareness for different charitable causes.
If interested in becoming a sponsor please contact Alessandra Stillinger.
SHORT TERM GOALS
· Obtain and sustain financial stability through sponsorships and personal donor support to help maintain long-lasting success
· Build a performance repertoire of approximately 40-50 volunteers. (25-30 dancers, 10 makeup /hair stylists, 10 technicians)
· Produce an entertaining, unique, and memorable musical/theatrical experience in which the Polk County community can take part and thoroughly enjoy
· Spread the awareness for Behcet’s disease
o Behcet’s disease is an autoimmune disease which causes the immune system to attack and harm the bodies’ own tissues
o People who suffer from Behcet’s often develop arthritis, brain inflammation, osteoporosis, and fiber milagia.
o The exact cause of Behcet’s disease is unknown
· Donate 25% of show’s proceeds to charity.LONG TERM GOALS
· Recruit more talented volunteers who wish to serve and entertain the community through our organization
· Continue to build and maintain relationships with dedicated patrons to secure financial stability
· Illicit and maintain the community’s desire for local musical theatre
· Establish and secure a sustainable business model that will enable With Love Productions to produce more musical/theatrical performances in the future (read less)